Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things to be thankful for

Thanks, God, for my little doggie. He's going to be ok. This has been rough on me, but I am so thankful that you've got this whole situation under control.

Thanks, God, that you love your creation. So often I forget that you created the animals, too. You love your people, but you care for your animals, too.

Thanks, Lord, for skilled veterinarians, who figured out that Teddy doesn't have cancer, nor does he have kidney problems or liver disease. It's not a virus that's causing his illness. He has four small bladder stones. Bladder stones are common for his breed. Also, the blood test showed he has low platelets, and therefore his blood doesn't clot properly. They think it's an autoimmune condition, which is treatable.

Thanks, God, for a job. Thanks that things are getting more interesting and more challenging. And thanks for providing me with a stable income so that I can pay for these vet bills.

Our God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment