Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Free audio book downloads

I'm really enjoying a new(ish) find. It's a site that gives away one free audio book to download. So far I'm finding that the authors are quality Christian writers. I'm currently listening to an audio book called "A Place of Healing" by Joni Eareckson Tada.

Joni seems like an incredibly strong woman. She has lived most of her life in a wheelchair as a quadriplegic, as a result of a swimming accident. Her story is pretty amazing - she has endured excruciating pain, depression, and an intense spiritual battle.

So far I'm feeling challenged. I'd recommend the book to anyone who wants to learn more about healing - physical, emotional, spiritual. She goes through several bible verses to try to help the reader understand why God heals and sometimes why he doesn't.

I'd also recommend Christian Audio. The link to the free audio book is here. You just have to create an account with them, and then you can start downloading quality Christian books for free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment